NEPM Giving Societies
Are you ready to deepen your learning, strengthen your relationship with NEPM and share your passion for public media?
Join a select group of dedicated individuals who strongly believe in the mission of public media and who wish to support at a level beyond membership.
Due to COVID-19, we are not hosting live events or inviting guests to the studios. We hope to be able to offer all of these benefits again in the future, and in the meantime, we hope you enjoy invites to special NEPM virtual events.
Questions? Contact us at (413) 781-2801 or via email.
NEPM Leadership Circle
We invite you to join the NEPM Leadership Circle with an annual gift of $365 or more. The Leadership Circle is designed to recognize those donors who demonstrate personal responsibility to ensure - through your generous support - the advancement of and access to independent, in-depth news reporting, civil conversations, and creative cultural programming. Thank you for your commitment to NEPM’s mission.
NEPM Edward and Janet Murrow Society
The Edward and Janet Murrow Society recognizes donors who provide foundational support on which the station's success is built. Murrow members reflect the integrity and influential leadership of the Society’s namesake. Their extraordinary investment brings NEPM’s vision to inform and inspire the public to life and enables NEPM to serve all the communities of western New England.
Support at this level helps NEPM reach beyond the status quo both on-air and online. More importantly, Murrow Society members often serve as counselors to the staff and NEPM's ambassadors in the community. They encourage us to dream big and to grow as a cultural and civic resource within the region.
Murrow Society members provide a significant portion of NEPM’s funding. With 80% of funding coming from the community this group plays an crucial role in sustaining NEPM as our region’s premiere multi-platform public media source. For more information or to join the Murrow Society please contact Sarah Monson, Major Gifts Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-258-8652.
The Murrow Society Committee: Sue Monks, Committee Chair, Lo Hartnett, Roberta Hillenberg-Gang, Elaine Hollander, Miguel Hollander, Richard Parkin, Michael Godek, Carla Santina, Rosy Campbell, Jim McEatheron and Kristin Steuber
Leadership Circle Director $365-$499 All the benefits of an Individual Membership, plus:
• Invitations to private receptions and events.
• Personalized assistance with questions about programming, fundraising or other areas of concern or interest.
Leadership Circle Producer $500-$999 All the benefits of Leadership Circle, plus:
• Leadership Circle Producer Lapel Pin.
• Recognition in NEPM's Annual Report.
• Discounted and complimentary tickets for NEPM events including VIP experiences at selected events (limited tickets available; first come, first served; some events are excluded)
Murrow Society Editor $1000 - $2,499 All benefits of included above plus:
• Murrow Society Lapel Pin.
• Early bird access to selected NEPM ticketed events.
• Station Tour - Learn what goes into the public media station you are supporting.
• Access to all NEPM New Voices communications including newsletters and info about events.
Murrow Society Director $2500 - $4999 All benefits of included above plus:
• 2 Complimentary tickets to selected NEPM events.
• Do a station ID for NEPM (radio or TV).
Murrow Society Producer $5000 - $9999 All benefits of included above plus:
• 4 Complimentary tickets to selected NEPM events.
• Station Breakfast with NEPM (with one guest) - Dine and dialogue with NEPM producers, hosts and/or executives (2 per year).
Murrow Society President’s Circle $10,000+ All benefits of included above plus:
• 6 Complimentary tickets to selected NEPM events.
• Pick a Show - Have your name mentioned once per season during either Connecting Point or And Another Thing. (By Request)
• Be featured in a 30-second donor profile/testimonial. (By Request)