The Short List: ICE in New England, Party Lines, Seuss Museum
Our panel of journalists looks at the big stories in the news.
What made The Short List this week?
- Federal immigration enforcement on the rise in New England, with an increasing number of those without criminal records facing deportation. (WBUR)
- Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey, A Democrat, said she plans to vote the party line in next year's gubernatorial election. (WGBH)
- The Dr. Seuss Museum opens in Springfield this weekend. Our panelists aren't interested. (NEPR)
- Rick Hurst, AfAm Point of View
- Natalia Muñoz, Vaya Con Muñoz