Confused About Ballot Questions? Give Us 27 Minutes.
Much attention (and confusion) in Massachusetts has centered around three statewide ballot questions.
There are also two questions on Connecticut ballots.
But races in Massachusetts for governor, U.S. Senate and U.S. House are not looking too competitive ahead of the November 6 general election.
In this episode, we hear short, pocket-sized debates about each of the Massachusetts questions, and get reports on the two in Connecticut:
- Massachusetts Question 1: The One About The Nurses
- Massachusetts Question 2: A Long Road To Overturn Citizens United
- Massachusetts Question 3: Public Accomodations For Transgender People
- Connecticut Question 1: A 'Lockbox' For Transportation Funding
- Connecticut Question 2: Transparency For State Land Sales
SUBSCRIBE on iTunes.
Check out all of NEPR's podcasts.