Call-In Special: Health Care Workers On The Pandemic's Frontlines
Health care workers in New England are facing incredible challenges on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic, from long hours and dangerous conditions to shifting public policies.
Air Date: Friday, April 3, 2020Listen to the conversation.
Join us for an America Amplified live call-in special from the New England News Collaborative. We'll bring together voices from around the region — and we want to hear yours.
- New England health care workers: What has been your experience?
- Is there a role for regional solutions in the battle against COVID-19?
You can also join the conversation by tweeting us at @NENCNewEngland, or emailing AmericaAmplified@nepr.net.
Gene Harkless — Associate Professor of Nursing and Chair of the Department of Nursing at the University of New Hampshire. She has been a family nurse practitioner for 40 years.
Michael Ulrich — Assistant Professor of Health Law, Ethics & Human Rights at the Boston University School of Public Health.
- Host: Laura Knoy, New Hampshire Public Radio's "The Exchange"
- Show Producer: Ellen Grimm
- Coordinating Producer: Morgan Springer
- Executive Producers: John Dankosky for America Amplified and Michael Brindley
- Executive Editor: Vanessa de la Torre
Additional support: Dan Colgan, New Hampshire Public Radio, New England Public Radio, Connecticut Public, Maine Public Radio and WGBH. America Amplified and the New England News Collaborative are funded, in part, by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
Copyright 2020 Connecticut Public Radio